The client advisor has the mission to create and deliver a unique and personalized client experience for all customers so individual and store sales goals can be achieved.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities
- Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service being it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients
- Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques
- Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge
- Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
- Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’ typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends (Theater, arts, travel, etc)
- Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
- As got a sound understanding of back of house procedures and operations
- Knows how to handle products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store administration (eg invoice signing, …)
- Is aware and executes visual merchandising standards in line with guidelines
- Understands how the store operates and how to best contribute to the overall functioning of the store.
• Experience in working in a fast-paced and high-end luxury brand (goods or services)
• Passion for and sound knowledge about Gucci and luxury fashion.
• Advanced knowledge in Ready-to-Wear styling and wardrobe mastery
• Intermediate level of Korean proficiency
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including weekends, and holidays as needed