Sales Engineer (Electric Vehicles)
Marposs Korea is seeking a motivated, customer savvy talent.
Marposs mission is to provide cutting-edge solutions for quality and process control in the workshop environment.
The equipment is designed and built for a wide range of in-process and post-process applications and for guaranteed performance in even the harshest shop floor conditions.
Marposs provides a global answer to customers needs, supplying the metrology equipment in association with non-destructive testing and a wide variety of sensors and machine tool controls.
· A bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business administration or experience with more than 3years in sales and the technology field.
· Technical aptitude is required – candidates should be proficient with the usage of MS Office, and MS CRM.
· The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
· Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
· Applicants should be able to communicate in reasonable level of English at work. Fluency in English is not required.
· Applicants must be Citizens of the Republic of Korea.
· Work experience in an Electric Vehicle-related industry
· Minimum of three (3) years in automation, machine building or manufacturing industry in sales or marketing.
· Strong people skills – successful candidates will communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
· Highly organized, excellent analytical person, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
l Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements and history to jinkook.lee@ kr.marposs.com
You can upload your job postings on the ITCCK website.
Recruit your company's talents effectively through the ITCCK's Italian Job platform!