Marposs mission is to provide cutting-edge solutions for quality and process control in the workshop environment.
The equipment is designed and built for a wide range of in-process and post-process applications and for guaranteed performance in even the harshest shop floor conditions.
Marposs provides a global answer to customers needs, supplying the metrology equipment in association with non-destructive testing and a wide variety of sensors and machine tool controls.
Marposs Korea is seeking a motivated, customer savvy, proposal engineer with experience developing, estimating and quoting custom metrology equipment.
• Work directly with customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for their requirements.
• Work with our sales team to professionally represent the company at a customer, gather data, and ask the right questions to define a project.
• Work with our engineers and designers to develop and quote cost effective solutions.
• Recognize and understand the customer’s needs, make suggestions for possible solutions, and quickly develop budgetary numbers. Accuracy is essential.
• Typical applications are Applications for Machine Tools, Dimensional Gauging Systems, Leak Testing, Assembly and NDT, Gauging Components, Computers & SPC.
• Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Technology research / analysis
Cost analysis and estimating
Develop value-added propositions and proposal writing.
Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, etc.).
• Technical aptitude is required – candidates must be proficient with the usage of MS-Office, and basic CAD.
• Strong Technical Writing Skills
• Applicants must be Citizens of the Republic of Korea.
• Strong interpersonal skills – successful candidates will communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
• Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Minimum of three (3) years in automation, machine building or manufacturing industry with several years in sales or project management
• Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
• Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements and history to Lee, Jin Kook