Savino Del Bene pursue an inclusive economic development, combining distinctive elements of its know-how with principles inspired by the enhancement of people, the respect of ethical values, the promotion of local culture and the protection of the environment.
Savino Del Bene delivers its professional services in the international freight forwarding industry according to the fundamental principles of transparency and correct conduct, thus becoming renowned within the market. Intangible values that are gifted to our clients with each shipment we manage for them.
Savino Del Bene Korea is seeking a motivated, compliance and human resources junior candidate with few experience in general organization process framework and control.
After an internal training program main responsibility will be:
- Managing an organization’s compliance program
- Coordinating with local customs and AEO association
- Overseeing risk-related programs
- Prepare proper reporting channels for compliance issues
- Support company compliance communications
- Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, or a related field.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Korean native speaker
- English level advanced both write and oral
- Highly-analytical and superior attention to detail
- Must be a strong communicator and capable of expressing oneself
- Possess a collaborative personality and be open to suggestions from team members
- Should have a strong moral code and sense of ethics
- Italian speaker will be a plus
- Minimum 2 years in same internal compliance position
- Please submit cover letter and resume, to Sigot, Luca